If you're in Moscow and want to experience authentic Russian culture, there's no better way than by watching the Golden Ring Show; the most incredible traditional folkloric performance.
Golden Ring Show Tickets
The Golden Ring Show is one of the best ways to discover the most traditional side of the Russian capital, and of the country as a whole. First performed in 2017, it has captivated thousands of people, and you can be one of them!
This fantastic production, with live music, unique outfits, circus acrobats, and unparalleled lighting is the perfect reflection of the country's cultural heritage, which lives strong in the hearts of the Russian people.
The Golden Ring Show will take place at the Moscow National Musical Folklore Theatre, located in the north of the city, and it's a must-see for all visitors.
Please note that when you book a ticket you will automatically be allocated the best seat(s) available at the time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 42.50
Ticket to the Golden Ring Show
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (8:30 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.