Spend the day at a husky farm and learn all about these adorable dogs as well as enjoy a husky sled ride on this day trip from Moscow. It even includes a traditional Russian lunch!
Moscow Husky Sled Ride
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Moscow at 10:15 am and set off on an hour and a half long journey to a husky farm where over 100 husky dogs live!
When we arrive, you'll enjoy a cup of tea and find out all about the husky dogs before meeting them. Then it'll be time to hop on the sleds! Accompanied by an instructor, we'll go on a 30-minute sled ride towed by these adorable dogs. At the end of the ride, you'll be able to go for a walk in the forest and play in the snow.
Lastly, we'll finish off the day with a traditional lunch of oladushki, delicious Russian pancakes, and tea.
At the end of the activity, we'll drop you off at your hotels in Moscow by 6 pm.
This tour includes pick up from hotels inside Moscow's Third Ring Road. If your hotel is located outside this area, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at number 10 Milyutinskiy Pereulok for 10:30 am.
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
Children under 5 years of age must be accompanied on the sled by a parent or guardian.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 14 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 14 years oldUS$ 179.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Husky sled ride.
English speaking guide.
No more than 12 people per group.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.