Would you like to shoot some of the world's most iconic Russian weapons? Fire a Yarygin Pistol, a Kalashnikov or a Dragunov rifle on this shooting tour.
Moscow Shooting Practice
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Moscow or the pick up point and hop on the metro to start our adventure.
We'll make our way to the Soviet shooting range, located in an old brewery about half an hour from the centre of Moscow. We'll introduce ourselves to our instructor who specialises in Russian weapons and who'll be accompanying us throughout the activity. Then we'll be provided with the necessary equipment and knowledge to safely enjoy this unique experience.
Once we're kitted out and ready, we'll get to shoot our selected weapons. You'll be shooting at at a blank target that you can even take home with you at the end of the experience as a souvenir!
We'll return to the Moscow hotels at around 4 pm.
- Yarygin Pistol (30 shots).
- Yarygin Pistol (25 shots) + Kalashnikov AK-47 (25 shots).
- Yarygin Pistol (25 shots) + Kalashnikov AK-47 (25 shots) + Dragunov Sniper Rifle (10 shots).
- No experience or gun license required. The instructors will give you a safety briefing and provide you with safety glasses and ear protection.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- You must bring your passport.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Yarygin Pistol + Kalashnikov AK-47
Yarygin Pistol + Kalashnikov AK-47 + Dragunov Sniper Rifle
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by metro.
Instructor specialising in Russian weapons.
Safety equipment (glasses + ear protection).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Radisson Royal Hotel (Hotel Ucrania)