What better way to make the most of a snowy day in Moscow than bouncing over the frosty landscapes on a snowmobile tour of the Mitino district. Explore Russia in a new and fun way!
Snowmobile Tour in Moscow
Are you ready for a unique adrenaline-inducing experience? We'll pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time by private vehicle and set off for Mitino, a district located on the outskirts of Moscow.
After a thirty minute drive, we'll reach the snowmobile centre. We'll get kitted out in thermal clothing and learn everything we need to know to safely and comfortably enjoy the exciting activity of a snowmobile tour in sub-zero temperatures.
It's time for adventure! Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, we'll visit one of the snow-capped forests of the Mitino district. You'll be able to take turns driving the snowmobiles as many times as you'd like over the frosty landscapes.
Having spent two hours enjoying this exciting activity in the breathtakingly beautiful icy scenery, we'll take you back to your hotel in Moscow.
The minimum age to ride the snowmobiles is 3 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private English language tour
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 339.50
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 472.90
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 594.20
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 727.60
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 848.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.